Saturday, October 24, 2009

I Finally Got it!

I figured it out! You know that weird beer/cider add with the crows and the apples and stuff? I finally understand it! I've been thinking about it for about 2 weeks now, trying to figure out why it was so clever. I asked Mum, and she didn't get it either, but said it was something subversive about the bible and the battle between the sexes, so I was looking for that. Last night I was watching it, and I realised it wasn't about Adam and Eve at all! It was about people and crows! DUH! I just realized how much this sounded like one of BB's blog posts. Hehe. xx Remarkable

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad you worked it out :P. I personally dont really care for advertising, the sole purpose of advertising is to make us by stuff we dont need from people we dont like XD. That however being said it does work from time to time.

    Yours Proud of your intellegence
    Clever Merlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention in. Not to sure if it's a good thing or bad thing though! :P
    However I did mention you in one off my blogs. "Honest Scrap"

    :)

    ReplyDelete