Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blog 2.0

I really should write in this blog more often. So much has happened in the last few months that I don't know where to begin. i do know that i don't want to keep writing the way i have. keeping an online journal of my life is not the best way for me to record my thoughts. i'm going to be more selctive and thoughtful about what I post. i want to take more time and think more carefully about what i want to say.


the internet is something most of us can't help but take for granted, but when i stop to think about it, i find it truely amazing. i mean the internet allows us to share information instantly with people all over the world. to have our voices heard. it's a shame that the blogosphere has become so cluttered with thoughtless crap, not to mention every random thought that seems to make it's way onto facebook and twitter.


anyway, i guess my point is this is going to become a real blog. I've already changed the URL and title (more information on why later) and the layout, though i'm still looking for something better. i plan on making changes to the way i write as well as how often i post. i'm not promising a regular posting schedule or anything, but I'll write when i have something to say.


watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment